Scrappin Doodles Conditions of Use
When you purchase graphics from Scrappin Doodles you are purchasing a
single user license to use the graphics, they do not become your
Our graphics are intended for the small home business and home based
crafter. Under no circumstances may our graphics be used in any type
of mass production.
Yes you may create and sell your crafts, stationery, cards, printables,
website templates, embroidery designs, auction templates, teaching
printables, etc from your website, ebay, cafe press and zazzle store.
Yes you may create digital scrapbook items as long as the following
terms are followed:
* You may not use anything from our digital scrapbooking category
* If you are using a graphic in a transparent format then you must add
an obvious texture and change to the graphic
* You may not use any of our graphics as they are in your kits, there
must be changes made.
* You may not add just a border and make stickers, this is not an
* You may not use any complete graphics collection in one kit as
transparent, 50% transparent altered images is acceptable and the
other 50% must be made into merged frames, tags etc...
* Your kits can only be sold for personal use
* You may not offer your kits as freebies
* You must credit Scrappin Doodles wherever you are selling the kits.
Teachers & Educators
*YES you may sell your sheets, lessons and other teaching materials
created using our graphics on Teachers Pay Teachers, your blog or
website in secure PDF format
Credit MUST be
given back to www.scrappindoodles.com See below under requirements for
how to give proper credit when using our graphics
* YES you may use our graphics to decorate your own classroom
* YES you may use our graphics on educational items in your own
classroom for your students and yourself
* NO you may not share or sell our graphics
* NO you May NOT create SMART Board Lessons or Promethean Board Lessons
to sell or to share.
*YES you may create SMART Board Lesson or Promethean Board Lessons for
your OWN classroom use.
* YES you may use our Line Art / Digital Stamps in your lessons,
If you are selling your educational / teaching items OR just using them
in your own classroom lessons, newsletters etc.. you DO NOT need a
license from us to do so.
If you wish to give away your educational / teaching items for free
then you DO need a license from us to do so. See the category in the
left of our website called Licenses for more information on our
Freebie Sharing Licenses. Even giving away 1 item requires a license
to do so.
Specific terms are listed under the licenses that will need to be
followed when purchasing one of the licenses.
What you can NOT do
*You may NOT color in our Line Art / Digital Stamps and sell them as
digital clip art or any type of graphics in any way.
* You may not create rubber stamps or digital stamps
* You may not create cutting machine files to sell or to give away as
cutting machine files. You may make cutting machine files for your own
personal use. You may sell or give away your finished tangible item
made with your cutting machine files.
* You may not sell, share or give away our graphics
* You may not use our graphics in any type of membership area or club.
This includes printable clubs, scrapbooking clubs, all clubs and
membership areas are not allowed.
* You may not tube our graphics
* You may not create blank uncustomized sig tags or avatars.
* You may not use anything on this website for mass production.
* You may not share or give away for free anything digital you create.
Digital creations must be sold. You may give away your finished hand
made items. (Educational Freebies see above)
CHERYL'S LICENSE BELOW APPLIES TO TEACHER TOO :)
You may use all of Cheryl Seslar graphics on our website for
commercial use as long as the items you are creating are sold from
either your own website, blog, ebay, cafe press, zazzle or etsy shop. If you
hold Cheryl Seslars Crafts U Print license then you may also use her
designs found on our website for creations on the Crafts U Print
** Requirements **
A clickable credit link back to www.scrappindoodles.com on any website
page where our graphics are being used. If you are selling hand made
crafts at craft shows then you may put something on the back of the
item, the bottom of the item or a tag that reads: Graphics Scrappin
Due to the nature of our products refunds will not be issued on any
product once it has been downloaded
Coupons must be redeemed at time of purchase. We do NOT refund coupon
amounts if the coupon is not used.
If you are unsure if you can use our graphics in a certain way please
email us. Never asume its ok. Just because something may not be listed
in our tou does not mean its ok to do
I reserve the right to make changes to these TOU as I wish and any
updated TOU will apply to all previous and current purchases made at